Our Solution Assessment Program (SAP) offers the most practical approach
for you to “test drive” a new proof-of-concept of YOUR own customer-facing digital communication channel. We will deliver a fully functional, custom-developed interactive solution just for your own
NOW, in the comfort of your office you will be able to gauge the
depth and quality of our solution and whether it will meet your business needs.
We’re not talking about some limited page-flipping, template-based picture frame players. What you
will receive is an one-in-on, 22" CPU-based display equipped with capacitive touchscreen (pinch-in and out, swipe, multiple simultaneous touches, etc.) delivering stunning 1080p content. We'll
develop your application either as interactive or non-interactive...the choice is YOURS!
Now, you don't have to be subjected to sale pitches, promises or guesses...simply sign up with us and see with your own eyes and judge by your own
If you wish to try this and see it in action, go to the bottom of this page, fill out the short contact form and we'll get back to you
- Orders must be received prior to May 31, 2020 to be eligible for this FREE trial program
- Only 22” (diagonally) touchscreen displays are available for this trial offer.
- Only one (1) FREE unit per customer is allowed for this promotion. For additional unit(s), a fee of $50/week/unit will apply.
- If GGE runs out of display(s) at the time of your request, GGE will fulfill your try-before-you buy requests in the order they were
- The trial period is ten (10) business days from the receipt of the display(s). If not shipped back after ten days, a rate of $50/unit/week will
- Even though there are no charges for this promotion, a valid form of payment and a credit verification are required.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to its designated destination and back to GGE after 10 days from receipt of the system using
UPS tracking verification. Customer may opt-in to prepay the shipping fee ($100) to cover the two-way shipping fees with prepaid return label.
- In case of a purchase, trial units must be returned to GGE; GGE will send out new unit(s) as soon as they are received by GGE.
- Each trial unit will be delivered fully programmed and configured ("plug & play").